Pilates & or Yoga are a process. Be consistent in your practice.
Here’s some information to help you on your way:
- For your first class try to arrive 10 minutes before class starts ready to exercise so we can register your details if you have not registered online, show you where everything is, and have a chat. After this, try and arrive 5 minutes before each class and check in at the reception desk, even if you have made an online booking.
- Please try to arrive ready for your class. We have small changing facilities, but we recommend you arrive ready.
- If you are participating in a Hot class please bring a towel – don’t worry if you forget, towels can be hired for £1 from reception. Also remember water – we stock bottled water at £1 per bottle for your convenience, but feel free to bring your own. Drink plenty of water before, during and after class. Water is your new best friend!
- Practice on an empty tummy,try to eat no less than 2 hours before class. If you do need a quick pick me up, we suggest natures liquid energy- fruit juice! to keep you going without making you feel uncomfortable during practice.
- We ask you to kindly remove your shoes as you enter the Mat room and place them in the shoeboxes in reception. We will look after them for you whilst you practice. Outdoor shoes can carry nasty outdoor things into the facility; we don’t want to share that on our yoga mats!
- TRY EVERY CLASS. Variety is the spice of life; we have tried to offer you a good choice of well-balanced classes. You may find a favorite routine / teacher, or like us, you may love them all!
- If you wish to come to the Pilates Reformer classes – please make sure you book in for an induction first (your induction is FREE and only takes 30min)